- Clean your desktop - dust, oil, and dirt will keep your deskmat from sticking properly
- Unroll your desk mat in the position and orientation you want (do not use on hand-painted desks)
- Flatten the desk mat with your hand or a clean soft towel
- You can now place your laptop / keyboard / mouse on your desk pad
- Write anywhere on your desk pad using the included Tackie Marker or any dry-erase marker
- Erase the Tackie Marker with a damp, soft cloth or run your desk mat under water
- Remove suborn stains or oils by using a bit of rubbing alcohol
- Do not scrub with abrasives (including magic erasers.) Scrubbing will permanently damage your desk mat and voids it's warranty.
- Your desk mat can be moved and repositioned over and over again - the backing sticks and re•sticks with suction!
- Register below for a 2-year replacement warranty and to receive a free gift from M.C. Squares!
How To Use
Register and Receive a Free Gift
Our products are durable and made to be reused at least 2,000 times, and your purchase is covered by our 2-year replacement warranty. See our full return policy and warranty information here. Free gift for U.S. Customers only.